Spiritual journeys are journeys into yourself assisted by hallucinogenic medicines like MDMA, LSD and Psilocybin .
We guide and advice spiritual journeys.
MDMA (also known as ecstacy (XTC)) is a synthetic substance that opens your heart. In this loving state you experience what you are like when you can only feel love and your fears and anger are no longer there.
You can also undertake the journey together with your partner or friend.
During an MDMA trip I will guide you during the 5 hours that you are in this loving state. Besides that this is a beautiful experience in itself you will also get insights into how you are in life. You then take these insights with you into your daily life and receive their added value there. A journey takes about 5 hours, the insights will stay with you all your life. The coaching can take place at my practice or at your home in your familiar surroundings.
You can also undergo the journey together with your partner or friend. This is a very powerful and beautiful therapeutic process. Travelling together will strengthen and deepen your bond and provides openness to share what otherwise cannot be said or heard.
Cost for individual guidance: 100 €.
Cost guidance with partner: 150 €
More about MDMA
– MDMA is not physically addictive. It is slightly mentally addictive, in a similar way to alcohol. The pleasant feeling can have an unhealthy attraction on people, who want to escape from reality, in which case they think they cannot live without it.
– To use MDMA you must be physically and mentally fit. It is better not to combine MDMA with other stimulants.
– When using antidepressants or antipsychotics, taking MDMA is highly inadvisable. Certainly never without consulting your doctor or psychiatrist.
– MDMA has a history as a party drug, but it can be used very well for spiritual growth in the right setting.
– MDMA is a variant of amphetamine and causes side effects that resemble those of amphetamine. Drink enough but be careful not to drink too much due to a feeling of thirst and dry mouth.
– The hangover can be completely prevented with the right care before and after.
LSD (d-Lysergic acid diethylamide) is a psychedelic that causes a change in your sensations: a trip in which you see, feel, experience and judge differently. During a spiritual LSD trip your subconscious comes more to the foreground, you can get (creative) insights and encounter and work through fears.
During an LSD trip I will guide you during the 7 to 9 hours that you are in this altered state. You will see that you and your environment are completely different than normally understood or subconscious patterns are made aware and can thus be changed where necessary. After a trip you are more free in life. During the journey I make sure you feel safe and can go through your processes in peace. The guidance can take place in my practice or in your home in your familiar surroundings. If you feel more comfortable with a female or multiple facilitator(s), then that is possible in consultation. Before you are ready for an LSD trip, we recommend an MDMA trip to get used to the change of consciousness and what it does to you.
Cost for individual guidance: 150 €.
More about LSD
– LSD is not physically addictive. It is, however, mildly mentally addictive, in a similar way to alcohol. The pleasant feeling can have an unhealthy attraction in people, who want to escape from reality, in which case they think they cannot live without it.
– To use LSD you must be physically and mentally fit. It is better not to combine LSD with other stimulants.
– When using antidepressants or antipsychotics, taking LSD is highly inadvisable. Certainly never do this without consulting your doctor or psychiatrist.
– LSD is known as a drug that makes you see and do strange things. There are many stories of people who think they can fly and try to do so and/or become psychotic. A bad trip can be very frightening if you let yourself get carried away by the fear, while it can also have a healing effect on your fears. LSD can be used well for spiritual growth in the right setting. A facilitator with experience is always desirable.
– It is probably illegal to sell and/or possess LSD. Like many drugs, the government does not want us to be able to use its positive effects for our growth. Keep in mind that most drugs cause fewer problems than alcohol.