Vinyasa Yoga Retreat May 2022
Monday 2 – Monday 9 May 2022
Price: 450 – 550 € (price depends on type of accommodation, flight not included)
We have room for 10 participants
Teacher: Petra Nooijen
The fee includes your chosen accommodation from Monday afternoon 2 May until Monday evening 9 May 2022, breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, tea, coffee, 12 yoga classes, use of all the facilities on the location.
Available accommodation: There is a double room, a family room with a double bed and a bunkbed, a jaima (Morrocan tent) with 3 beds and a titpi with 3 beds. You can also bring your own tent or camper.
- Double Room: € 550/person
- Family room: € 525/person
- Jaima: € 500/person
- Tipi: € 500/person
- Tent or camper: € 450/person
Food: We offer vegetarian meal: breakfast and lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner are served after the yoga class. Lunch can be prepared in the kitchen from 13.00 till 15.00. Please notify us of your intolerances/ allergies or other wishes.
- Saturday 30 April: Arrival and settlling in
- Sunday 1 May: 08.00 Opening Ceremony, 08.30 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Monday 2 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Tuesday 3 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Wednesday 4 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 BBQ
- Thursday 5 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Friday 6 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Saturday 7 May: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 12.00 Closing Ceremony, 14.00: return home
Transport: Flights from The Netherlands are best from Eindhoven to Sevilla (Ryanair) or Düsseldorf to Jerez de la Frontera (Condor). We can collect you from the airport (Jerez /Sevilla / Malaga). We advise that you rent a car per group of 3 participants at the airport to be more flexible in your movements during the week.
Reservation: your reservation is final after a transfer of a downpayment of 100 €.
Banc account: NL12TRIO0197995640
Name: JB Blij/RJ Noest
Teacher: Petra Nooijen
My name is Petra Nooijen and I am teaching vinyasa flow. When I took my first yoga class, I knew this is something I want to do the rest of my life. I started the Asthanga teacher training in India in 2002. From there I traveled a lot to explore different styles of yoga and teachers. Every year I went back to the Jivamukti school in New York from David and Sharon Gannon. But my favorite teacher is Rusty Wells from San Francisco. I assist him several times and I went straight into Bakti yoga!! I knew this is what I truly loved. A vinyasa flow what brings love, devotion, joy and freedom. If you want to give it a try, I’ll meet you on the mat!!
This form is a dynamic form of yoga and currently the most common style of yoga. Series of asanas (postures) are performed in a continuous flow to the rhythm of the breath. Dynamic, powerful and sometimes challenging. The movements flow into each other. The synchronisation of breath and movement is characteristic of this yoga form, and creates a flow. Thus, your yoga practice also becomes a meditation in movement. You learn to find relaxation in your exertion and to move from a powerful base.