Vinyasa Yoga and Surf retreat october 2023
Friday 6 – Friday 13 October 2023
Price: 525 – 1000 € (price depends on type of accommodation, flight not included)
We have room for 10 participants
Teacher: Petra Nooijen and Jip Zewald
The fee includes your chosen accommodation from Friday afternoon 6 October until Friday afternoon 13 October 2023, breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, tea, coffee, 7 yoga classes, 5 surf classes, 2 excursions, car-rental and use of all the facilities on the location.
Available accommodation: There is a double room, a family room with a double bed and a bunkbed, a jaima (Morrocan tent) with 4 beds and a tipi with 2 beds and cabin with 2 single rooms . You can also bring your own tent or camper.
- Double Room: shared by 2: € 800/person, single: € 1000/person
- Family room: shared by 4: € 750/person, shared by 3: € 825/person, shared by 2: € 900/person
- Jaima: shared by 4: € 525/person, shared by 3: € 575/person, shared by 2: € 625/person
- Tipi: shared by 2: € 525/person, single: € 625/person
- Cabin: single: € 750/person
- Tent or camper: € 550/person
Food: We offer vegetarian meal: breakfast and lunch and dinner. Lunch can be prepared in the kitchen from 13.00 till 15.00. Please notify us of your intolerances/ allergies or other wishes.
- Friday 6 October: Arrival and settling in, 18.00 Opening Ceremony, 18.30 Vinyasa Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Saturday 7 October: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 Surf, 19.30 dinner
- Sunsday 8 October: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 Surf, 19.30 dinner
- Monday 9 October 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 Surf, 18.00 BBQ
- Tuesday 10 October: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 13.00 El Palomar, 15.00 Walk to Las Cortinas, 19.30 Dinner in Vejer
- Wednesday 11 October: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 Surf, 19.30 dinner
- Thursday 12 October: 08.00 Vinyasa Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 Surf, 19.00 dinner, 20.00 Closing Ceremony
- Friday 13 October: return home
Transport: Flights from The Netherlands are best from Eindhoven to Sevilla (Ryanair) or Düsseldorf to Jerez de la Frontera (Condor). We can collect you from the airport (Jerez /Sevilla). Car-rental is included in this retreat.
Reservation: your reservation is final after a downpayment of € 100,- to:
Banc account: NL12TRIO0197995640
Name: JB Blij/RJ Noest
Teacher: Petra Nooijen
My name is Petra Nooijen and I am teaching vinyasa flow. When I took my first yoga class, I knew this is something I want to do the rest of my life. I started the Asthanga teacher training in India in 2002. From there I traveled a lot to explore different styles of yoga and teachers. Every year I went back to the Jivamukti school in New York from David and Sharon Gannon. But my favorite teacher is Rusty Wells from San Francisco. I assist him several times and I went straight into Bakti yoga!! I knew this is what I truly loved. A vinyasa flow what brings love, devotion, joy and freedom. If you want to give it a try, I’ll meet you on the mat!!
This form is a dynamic form of yoga and currently the most common style of yoga. Series of asanas (postures) are performed in a continuous flow to the rhythm of the breath. Dynamic, powerful and sometimes challenging. The movements flow into each other. The synchronisation of breath and movement is characteristic of this yoga form, and creates a flow. Thus, your yoga practice also becomes a meditation in movement. You learn to find relaxation in your exertion and to move from a powerful base.
Teacher: Jip Zewald
I am Jip Zewald, 35 years old and living in the lovely city of Nijmegen for over 12 years now. In addition to my job as an interior designer, I spend a lot of time outdoors doing various sports. Since about 15 years ago I have been completely addicted to surfing waves. And hopefully this week in Spain I can get everyone a little addicted too.