Tai Chi Qigong retreat may 2023
Friday 12 – Thursday 18 may 2023
Price: 400 – 850 € (price depends on type of accommodation, flight not included)
We have room for 10 participants
Teacher: Simone Elschot
The fee includes your chosen accommodation from Friday afternoon 12 May until Friday afternoon 19 May 2023, breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, tea, coffee, 6 Tai Chi Qigong classes, several workshops, use of all the facilities on the location.
Available accommodation: There is a double room, a family room with a double bed and a bunkbed, a jaima (Morrocan tent) with 4 beds and a tipi with 2 beds (and tiny cabin with 2 single rooms). You can also bring your own tent or camper.
- Double Room: shared by 2: € 650/person, single: € 850/person
- Family room: shared by 4: € 550/person, shared by 3: € 625/person, shared by 2: € 750/person
- Jaima: shared by 4: € 400/person, shared by 3: € 450/person, shared by 2: € 500/person
- Tipi: shared by 2: € 400/person, single: € 500/person
- (Cabin: single: € 600/person)
- Tent or camper: € 450/person
Food: We offer vegetarian meal: breakfast and lunch and dinner. Lunch can be prepared in the kitchen from 13.00 till 15.00. Please notify us of your intolerances/ allergies or other wishes.
- Friday 12 May: Arrival and settling in, 18.00 Opening Ceremony, 18.30 Tai Chi Qigong, 19.30 dinner
- Saturday 13 May: 08.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 intro Maya astrology, 19.30 dinner
- Sunsday 14 May: 08.00 Laughing meditation, Meridian stretches and Do In selfmassage, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 19.30 dinner
- Monday 15 May: 08.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 09.30 breakfast, 15.00 visiting Vejer, 19.00 dinner in Vejer
- Tuesday 16 May: 08.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 intro workshop Shiatsu, 19.30 dinner
- Wednesday 17 May: 08.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 09.30 breakfast, 14.00 visit el Palomar en hike to Las Cortinas, 18.00 BBQ
- Thursday 18 May: 08.00 Laughing meditation, Meridian stretches and Do In selfmassage, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Tai Chi Qigong, 19.00 Closing Ceremony, 19.30 dinner
- Friday 19 May: Return home
Transport: Flights from The Netherlands are best from Eindhoven to Sevilla (Ryanair) or Düsseldorf to Jerez de la Frontera (Condor). We can collect you from the airport (Jerez / Sevilla / Malaga, we charge for the petrol). We advise that you rent a car per group of 3 participants at the airport to be more flexible in your movements during the week.
Reservation: your reservation is final after a down payment of € 100,- to:
Banc account: NL12TRIO0197995640
Name: JB Blij/RJ Noest