Hatha Yoga Retreat April 2023
Friday 21 April – Thursday 27 April 2023
Price: 400 – 850 € (price depends on type of accommodation, flight not included)
We have room for 10 participants
Teacher: Suzanne Bunning
The fee includes your chosen accommodation from Friday afternoon 21 april until Friday afternoon 28 april 2023, breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, tea, coffee, 12 yoga classes, use of all the facilities on the location.
Available accommodation: There is a double room, a family room with a double bed and a bunkbed, a jaima (Morrocan tent) with 4 beds and a tipi with 2 beds (and tiny cabin with 2 single rooms). You can also bring your own tent or camper.
- Double Room: shared by 2: € 650/person, single: € 850/person
- Family room: shared by 4: € 550/person, shared by 3: € 625/person, shared by 2: € 750/person
- Jaima: shared by 4: € 400/person, shared by 3: € 450/person, shared by 2: € 500/person
- Tipi: shared by 2: € 400/person, single: € 500/person
- (Cabin: single: € 600/person)
- Tent or camper: € 450/person
Food: We offer vegetarian meal: breakfast and lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner are served after the yoga class. Lunch can be prepared in the kitchen from 13.00 till 15.00. Please notify us of your intolerances/ allergies or other wishes.
- Friday 21 April: Arrival and settlling in, 18.00 Opening Ceremony, 18.30 Hatha Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Saturday 22 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Hatha Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Sunsday 23 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Hatha Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Monday 24 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Hatha Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Tuesday 25 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 14.00 bezoek el Palomar en wandeling Las Cortinas, 18.00 BBQ
- Wednesday 26 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Hatha Yoga, 19.30 dinner
- Thursday27 April: 08.00 Hatha Yoga, 09.30 breakfast, 18.00 Hatha Yoga, 19.00 Closing Ceremony, 19.30 dinner
- Friday 28 April: Return home
Transport: Flights from The Netherlands are best from Eindhoven to Sevilla (Ryanair) or Düsseldorf to Jerez de la Frontera (Condor). We can collect you from the airport (Jerez /Sevilla / Malaga, we charge for the petrol). We advise that you rent a car per group of 3 participants at the airport to be more flexible in your movements during the week.
Reservation: your reservation is final after a down payment of € 100,- to:
Banc account: NL12TRIO0197995640
Name: JB Blij/RJ Noest
Teacher: Suzanne Bunning
Suzanne Bunning (1983) lives with her daughters in a village near Nijmegen.
As a child she was already interested in natural medicine, philosophy, Eastern traditions and themes like meaning and spirituality. At home, healthy food, herbs as medicine and working with universal energy were the most normal thing in the world.
Around her 20th birthday, she went to a yoga class for the first time. She knew immediately: I want to know everything about this! A year later she went to India to study Yoga and Ayurveda. Back in the Netherlands she took the yoga and philosophy course at Saswitha in Bilthoven, where she obtained her basic yoga teacher’s certificate in 2008.
She followed courses in ayurveda and ayurvedic massage, herbs, the chakra philosophy, reiki, intuitive development, body work, energy work, constellations and reading/healing. In addition to group classes she also gives individual coaching, using all the tools she has collected in her backpack over the years.
Suzanne has taught Hatha Yoga at various locations to different (target) groups.
Becoming a mother was the start of her work with (expectant) mothers. Working with people is a big passion.
She is also involved in music, composes songs and writes lyrics. She sings behind the piano and with her ukulele she sings songs and mantras, with and for groups.
Yoga helps you to come home to your body and create peace and focus in your mind.
It connects you to your own stable base, your feeling of always being safe with yourself. And being able to be from there, with all that is.
We use the breath (prana, or life energy) and do exercises (asana, postures) that address and train your strength, flexibility, attention and balance.
In the process, you will gain insight;
What am I feeling?
What do I need now?
Where is my limit?
Where does it flow in my body and in my life?
What can I let go of?
You get varied lessons that sometimes focus on flow, other times on strength or just on silence. Of course there is space to do everything in your own way.
The atmosphere in the lessons is accessible and open, with the necessary peace and firmness as a basis for depth.